Living the life of a Veterinarian may not be what you would expect. Mr. Woody’s second period Agriscience Applications class got a chance to meet with Veterinarian Mrs.... Read More »
May 9, 2016 • 0 comments
Mr. Woody’s second period Agriscience Applications class had the opportunity to do some heavy weighing Monday May 2nd. They met with State Trooper, Jon Cabe who is station... Read More »
May 3, 2016 • 0 comments
Is that chocolate I smell? Two of our RedOnline class members were lured into Mrs. Thompson`s 2nd period foods class by the scent of chocolate. Wondering what they were makin... Read More »
February 19, 2016 • 0 comments
February 19, 2016
Testing for Common Organic Compounds! An organic compound is a compound that is found in living systems. Most organic... Read More »
December 16, 2015
“I am invisible, understand, simply because people refuse to see me. Like the bodiless heads you see sometimes in circus... Read More »
View All »
- You can survive without eating for weeks, but you can only live 11 days without sleeping.
- The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
- Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
- You can survive on a diet of potatoes and butter which provide all the necessary nutrients and human body needs.
- Cutting a cat's whiskers can cause them to lose balance. Whiskers help with navigation and can tell if an opening is wide enough for the cat to enter.
May 27 - FHS Class Day
May 30- No School
June 10- Last Day Of School